Every year the productions are incredible and so much fun. Professional actors take the stage for only three days during this FREE event. There will be food trucks and Sun King Brewery will be serving. Don't miss it! Visit their website here for more info.
1. White River State Park underground parking garage: 801 West Washington Street (not recommended for Friday, July 31st)
• Entrance is located between the Eitlejorg Museum and the Indiana State Museum (and across Washington Street from the Marriott Courtyard Hotel/JW Marriott complex).
• Price: $6-$10. Mention you are with HART Shakespeare for the $6 price!
• From the underground garage, exit the western pedestrian staircase and head west into White River State Park. The JW Marriott will be to your back and the NCAA Headquarters will be on your right. Stroll west along the canal until you reach the Celebration Plaza Amphitheatre where HART performs. The White River is our backdrop.
• See accompanying Mobility Assistance information for a golf cart ride from the garage or from the Indiana State Museum drop-off circle.
2. Indianapolis Zoo parking: 1200 West Washington Street: STRONGLY RECOMMENDED, especially for FRIDAY, JULY 31st
• Zoo parking will remain open all three evenings for HART’s Shakespeare production
• Price: $10 for general public; $6 for zoo members
• From the Zoo parking lot, walk in between the Zoo entrance building and the White River Gardens (“butterfly”) building. Follow the sidewalk between these buildings and pass through an iron gate. You will then be on the old Washington Street pedestrian bridge. Simply walk east across the bridge (towards the JW Marriott) and the Celebration Plaza Amphitheatre where HART performs will be on your left.
Photo courtesy of HART