I’m so grateful for the diverse theatres throughout Indianapolis. Whether its classic musicals or cutting edge productions from off Broadway, each one offers something unique. Here are my favorite shows from 2015. Make sure you keep an eye on these theatres in 2015!
Also, there are a few great events coming up in 2016 to watch for. Sitelines is a new venture. It will feature plays that have never been performed in Indy in spaces that enhance the production. HART will present The Winter's Tale in White River State Park July 21, 22, and 23, 2016. The Indianapolis Fringe Festival takes place every August. Going...Going...Gone is a monthly improv show based around an auction.
1) Cabaret Poe (Q Artistry) at the Theatre on the Square
2) The Hound of the Baskervilles at the Indiana Repertory Theatre
3) Pride and Prejudice at the American Players Theatre
5) The Drowsy Chaperone at Beef & Board Dinner Theatre
6) Titus Andronicus an EclecticPond production
7) Breakneck Hamlet part of IndyFringe (Timothy Mooney Repertory Theatre)
8) What I Learned in Paris at the Indiana Repertory Theatre
9) Twelfth Night a Heartland Actors Repertory Theatre production